Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman, 1994
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield, U.K., 2000
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics
- Thermo-mechanical Analysis
- Semiconductor Package Design
- YH Lee, D Chowdhury, RR Dimagiba and R Ciccariello, ‘Effect of ESD Layout on the Assembly Yield and Reliability’, International Electron Device Meeting, 2006.
- RR Dimagiba, S Ganapathysubramanian and M Modi, ‘A review of first-level interconnect modeling methodology’, 31st International Electronics Manufacturing Technology Symposium (IEMT), 2006.
- P Raghavan, S Ganapathysubramanian, RR Dimagiba, J Felde and C Kumar, ‘Solder joint reliability modeling of low density interconnect ball grid array packages’, Intel Assembly and Test Technology Journal, 2006.
- S Ganapathysubramanian, RR Dimagiba, B Chandran and S Sane, ‘Exploring the possibility of approximating viscoelastic response of underfill materials through the use of appropriate linear-elastic material models’, ASME InterPACK 2005.
- RR Dimagiba, ‘Quasi-Static Drop Modeling for CSP Board Level Reliability Assessment’, Intel Philippines Technology Symposium, 2004.
- RR Dimagiba, ‘The Development of the Boundary Element Method for Three-dimensional Elastoplastic Analysis’, Proceedings of the European Boundary Element Symposium, Southampton, U.K., pp. 93-102, 1998.